Tandem (adjective) working or occurring in conjunction with each other
Truths (plural noun) sincerity in action, character, and words.
A singular truth or 'one right way' is a limiting and dangerous perspective. To move beyond the binaries of right or wrong, either-or, this or that, my way or your way, Tandem Truths offers tools and resources to help people:
- respond to complexity with integrity,
- honour the multifaceted truths of one's own identity,
- engage in the dynamics of work, family and community.
Tandem Truths Consulting is a partnership between Brian Braganza and Tara Reynolds. We enhance people's capacity to hold multiple truths in tandem through coaching, consulting, and facilitation.
Upcoming Retreats, Events, and News
- New Maps, New Possibilities - A Courage to Lead ® Retreat Series - Online Program (Fall 2022)
- ASPIRE Foundation Program: Facilitation, Design, Leadership October 17-22, 2022 Tatamagouche Centre, NS
- Courage to Lead® November 3-5, 2022 Tatamagouche Centre, NS
- Cultivate Resilience & Relationships for people working in climate change and land conservation, a Circle of Trust® November 16-18, 2022 Kespuktwitik, NS (In partnership with Sally Steele)